The town of Tewksbury serves its 31,388 residents through various services, including the Tewksbury Police Department’s Community Service Unit Bridge Program.
The Bridge Program is committed to serving those who are most vulnerable: individuals with serious mental illness, substance use disorder and other high-risk populations. The core values of the program include respect for individual’s needs and preferences; a commitment to serve individuals regardless of their needs, resistance, and presentation; increased access to service; value for individual natural support systems; and promoting needed services.
Contact one of our team members to see how we can work together to help you or a loved one live your best life!
- Substance Abuse Services: Community Service Officer Jennie Welch, 978-851-7373, EXT 230
- Mental Health Services: Mental Health Clinician Matthew Page-Shelton, 978-851-7373, EXT 353
Community Line at 978-215-9642
- Substance Abuse Prevention: Certified Prevention Specialist Maria Ruggiero,978-851-7373, EXT 352
- Recovery Coaching: Anne Marie Yastrzemski, 978-851-7373, EXT 243
- Domestic Violence Case Management: Family Services Officer Kimberly O’Keefe, 978-851-7373, EXT 240
More information can be found at: