Wheels of Hope
Individuals can use Wheels of Hope for transportation to BSAS licensed or approved inpatient/residential treatment anywhere in the state of Massachusetts. For those engaged in MAT services, they can access up to 7 round-trip rides to an MAT provider within the towns listed above. To request a Wheels of Hope ride 24/7, call the MA Substance Use Helpline: 800-327-5050. To learn more about Wheels of Hope, click HERE. Order and download free Wheels of Hope materials HERE.
Wheels of Hope can pick up from the following cities and towns:
- North Andover
- West Newbury
When you are scheduling a ride for your program participant or client, you will need to provide the below information over the phone. Click HERE to download the below information in a printable form.
- Participant information
- Pick-up city
- First name
- Substance/s participant is going to treatment for (i.e. alcohol, opioids/opiates, meth, etc.)
- Race (optional)
- Treatment program information
- Treatment level participant is going to (i.e detox, CSS, TSS, halfway house, etc.)
- City/town where treatment program is located
- Program name and address
- Verbal verification that a placement/spot/bed is secured for the participant for inpatient or residential treatment programs
Download and share the flyer HERE.